DELHI – MANALI (570 KMS/ 12-14 HRS): Today evening start your journey From Delhi to Manali by Overnight Travel through A/C Volvo Note: You have to reach at 04:30 pm in Delhi our Volvo point (On your Own) i.e. RK Ashram, Palika Place, Near Metro Station, New Delhi
- Day 1
ARRIVAL IN MANALI+ LOCAL CITY TOUR (3 - 4 HRS.): Reach Manali Volvo Stand where our representative will welcome you with warm smile & Transfer you to the Hotel. (Check in time is 12:00 noon).
Place to Cover: - Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Hot springs, Tibetans Monastery. Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 2
MANALI- SOLANG VELLY-UP TO SNOW POINT (ROHTANG PASS): Today morning after breakfast proceed to Solang Velly ” the lap of nature” .Rohtang is a beautiful place and you can enjoy there nature and many activities like:- gondola rides ., ATV rides , ropeway , zorbing and paraglidig etc . later return toManali and free to exoplore local market. Return back to Hotel . dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 3
MANALI – KULLU-NAGGAR CASTLE – ART GALLERY After breakfast a drive to visit Naggar Castle (Which was once the residence of Raja of kullu is now popular for Shooting of National / International Movies due to its overwhelming sceneries) and Roerich Art Gallery (displays the art of famous Russian Painter Nikolai Konstantinovich Reorikh which enchant the visitors by Fabulous Painting & Serene surroundings) followed by a halt nearby places. Later back to Manali & free to explore market. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 4
MANALI – SHIMLA(280 KMS/7-8 hrs) Today morning check out from the hotel and proceed to Shimla (7-8 hrs) by Deluxe Bus & Sharing basis. On reaching Shimla check into the Hotel. Rest of the day free for your leisure activities. Dinner and Over night stay at Hotel.
- Day 5
SHIMLA – KUFRI + LOCAL – SHIMLA Today morning proceed for Shimla sightseeing to cover: Kufri, Jakhu Temple, Vice regal lodge. In Evening Explore, The Mall, Scandal Point, Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar, and Christ Church. Dinner and then have your overnight stay in Hotel.
- Day 6
SHIMLA - DELHI (370 KMS/8-10 hrs) Today early morning check out from the hotel and you will drop @ Shimla ISBT for your return trip to Delhi with ever enthusiastic experience…
- Pick up & Drop by Cab
- Accommodation for 05 Nights in 01Room (Twin Sharing)
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 5 Morning Tea, Breakfasts & 5 Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.